“Investing in yourself is the best investment you will ever make. it will not only improve your life, it will improve the lives of all those around you.” - Robin S. Sharma
*FREE FOR CHARITIES THAT WORK WITH UNDERPRIVILEGED YOUNG PEOPLE.*
Do any of the following questions come to mind?
- How do I find my passion and create the life I want?
- How do I reach my career and business goals?
- How do I stop worrying about the past or future, and start living in the present?
- How do I improve relationships in my life?
I can help you pin down the life you want, and help you build it. Think of me as a personal trainer for the mind.
The package includes ten 1-hour sessions with additional reviews after the contract has finished to review and maintain progress. The process involves:
- Pre-coaching phone or workplace interviews (if goals are work-focused). This sets a baseline for performance.
- Post-coaching phone or workplace interviews (if goals are work focused) are also an option to measure performance improvement. However, confidentiality is respected, and the client has any final say over the process.
- An initial assessment to comprehensively understand the client’s personal and professional history and current working environment.
- One-on-one coaching sessions set around my personal tried and tested framework to address any perceptual, developmental and leadership needs.
- Communication styles assessment and debrief.
- Other metrics such as StrengthsFinder are also available depending on the client’s needs.
Do you need a success coach?
John is a 33 year old educated male who is stuck in the ‘rat race’. He has a good salary but feels that something is lacking in his life. He is ashamed to complain because he knows in many ways he is lucky. Good job, solid family and social network, but when his alarm clock goes off in the morning his first thought is hitting the snooze button; not bouncing out of bed excited for the day ahead.
John is part of a socio-economic group that have everything they need on the surface, but as Henry David Thoreau says, lead a life of ‘quiet desperation’. He is not sure whether he wants a career change or not, but either way he needs to motivate himself in some way. John contacted Tom who helped John find out what he really wanted, helped him dig deeper and finally gave him the tools he needed to take action and become fulfilled.
What my clients say
Tom really helped me with his sales psychology frameworks, and learn how to apply them. He made me accountable for my tasks I had to really make good use of my time. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who needs coaching when starting up a business; he really helped me to get my project on the right track, and most importantly, get sales.
I found Tom invaluable in helping me clarify decisions that needed to be made, specifically with increasing sales. That’s the great benefit someone on the “outside looking in” can provide. Tom has a great passion for wanting to help clients in achieving their objectives and puts enormous effort in to understanding your business and your thought processes. I recommend his services to anyone that is serious about getting onto the path to success quickly.
Tom has great energy and enthusiasm that feeds into his work. His curiosity to learn more, helps him and his clients to gain deeper insights into any situation creating a great foundation for long lasting shifts, particularly in increasing sales.
There were a couple of key areas of business, notably my sales psychology, that I had skirted around and not fully addressed, albeit subconsciously. Tom has posed and helped me answer all the right questions, getting to the root of my life priorities, as well as helping me find solutions to them that make me even happier. I can’t recommend his services enough, it’s made a really big difference.
There were so many personal and business benefits gained from Tom’s coaching and sales psychology strategies. The invaluable techniques he introduced me to helped me reach the outcomes I desired. He helped implement sales frameworks that made myself and my team more effective and profitable. Tom has made a genuine difference to my life, in work and out of it. It really was a fantastic partnership.
Book a free consultation here…